Sea Hunter Viper
Total length: 4.50m (14'09").
Engine: 50HP max (30 mph).
Beam: 1.85m (6’01”).
2 feet Draft.
Hull Construction: GRP.
Semi-Cathedral Hull Design category C.
Maximum load total: 430kg.
Crew limit: 4 persons.
- Tinted wave-proof Polycarb windows.
- 2 x Folding seats & 2 x Storage seat boxes.
- 3 x Dry storage compartments within bow.
- Quality spoke steering wheel, console & kit.
- Wave design waterproof 6 switch panel with USB port.
- Heavy duty fendering with Stainless Steel end caps.
- Stainless Steel rear cleats x 2 and front cleat.
- Stainless Steel cabin grab rails x 2 & stainless towing eye.
- Stainless Steel drain bung.
- Tonneau Cover.
Category “C” Rated this boat has passed the very latest safety standards.
The Sea Hunter Viper is fitted with a life ring cleverly hidden under the gunwale so it will not sink.
SEA HUNTER VIPER
The Sea Hunter Viper is a safe, deep ‘V’ hybrid hull fast fishing boat. Passing rigorous ‘CE C Mark’ testing, the Sea Hunter is 4 person rated. This is an excellent entry level fishing/fun boat, easy to launch and will tow behind a small car on a 750kg P&D trailer.
The Sea Hunter Viper is the ideal family fun/fishing boat. Uncomplicated and easy to use, our boat weighs only 350kg.
Contact our P&D Boats team to get the latest offers and prices.
GET IN TOUCH
Contact a member of our team today to find out more about our Sea Hunter Viper - CONTACT US