Sea Hunter Viper
Total length: 4.50m (14'09").
Engine: 50HP max (30 mph).
22 mph with a 25hp motor fitted.
Beam: 1.85m (6’01”).
2 feet Draft.
Hull Construction: GRP.
Semi-Cathedral Hull Design category C.
Maximum load total: 430kg.
Crew limit: 4 persons.
- Complete with Twin swivel Seats.
- Fendering, polycarb windscreen & bonded windows,
- Stainless bow roller and stainless cleats.
- Dry storage x 3 inside cuddy.
- Grey anti slip coated deck.
- Safety buoyancy system in gunwales.
- Foam under deck.
- Stainless boarding step.
- Stainless D rings, 1 to bow 2 for towing at aft.
Category “C” Rated this boat has passed the very latest safety standards.
The Sea Hunter Viper is fitted with a life ring cleverly hidden under the gunwale so it will not sink.
SEA HUNTER VIPER
The Sea Hunter Viper is a safe, deep ‘V’ hybrid hull fast fishing boat. Passing rigorous ‘CE C Mark’ testing, the Sea Hunter is 4 person rated. This is an excellent entry level fishing/fun boat, easy to launch and will tow behind a small car on a 750kg P&D trailer.
The Sea Hunter Viper is the ideal family fun/fishing boat. Uncomplicated and easy to use, our boat weighs only 350kg.
GET IN TOUCH
Contact a member of our team today to find out more about our Sea Hunter Viper - CONTACT US